May 14/2017

So, I emailed a city near me instead last night, & am waiting on a response. Email is the same nature as the one I sent to the county. Basically inquiring on the requirements, openings, etc.

Sadly, today is Sunday so I probably won’t get a response until tomorrow (Monday)….

As for camping, the water apparently hasn’t even been turned on yet, & is being turned on tomorrow. Should be interesting to open the trailer this week, considering half the week is supposed to be garbage weather.

Anyways, that’s basically it for today/ tonight at 10:20 PM, probably being the shortest post ever.

Until next time…. or the first edit 😛